TECHNICAL SEO ANALYST – Philippines
Mercurian Media is a digital marketing and commerce media company specializing in high-end SEO projects and consultancy for several e-commerce properties and top comparison shopping engines. We are based in Australia, but majority of our team work remotely from various places worldwide.
With an elite team based in the Philippines, we believe in nurturing real Filipino talents and keeping them in-shore while making a difference through meeting demanding client deliverables via international high-level client engagements.
We’re on the hunt for a Technical SEO Analyst who is an excellent problem solver and has a passion for innovation and learning.
Why work with us:
- Paid leaves and holidays (after 6 months)
- Paid Non-working Philippine holidays
- Internet reimbursement
- Philhealth premiums reimbursements
- Annual Medical allowance
- Birthday cash gift
- Anniversary incentive
- Family-friendly work environment and team culture
- Excellent opportunity for learning and growth (lifehacking, agile methods, etc)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Run technical SEO website audits
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for site improvements
- Optimize website architecture/On-site improvements in web architecture, internal linking, and content
- Handle site migration and 301 redirections
- Understand search engine crawling & indexing behavior.
- Check and improve existing site assets such as XML and HTML sitemaps, robots.txt
- Regular checks and improvements of different technical SEO aspects such as page depth, href lang tags, page speed, schema markup, etc.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and developments and constantly improve technical SEO best practices
Requirements for the Advanced level Analyst position:
- At least 2 years of work experience in SEO/digital marketing or related field
- Degree in the following fields (or equivalent): Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business & Marketing, Communications
- Excellent technical knowledge in digital marketing and analytics
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and other common tools for data manipulation and analysis, as well as project management systems
- Highly familiar with back-end SEO elements such as metadata, .htaccess, robots.txt, and site speed optimization
- Strong understanding of technical SEO concepts (sitemaps, crawl budget, canonicalization, redirections, etc.).
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: PHP, ASP, MySQL, JS, Apache, IIS
- Knowledge in SAS, R and Python for data analysis is a strong advantage.
- Mon-Fri, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Fulltime, Work from home/anywhere
- Salary: PHP 25k-45k, negotiable depending on experience and skills
How to Apply:
While having the required skill set is a primary advantage, this job is not for every Juan. We are looking for people who posses a strong set of character and ideals, someone who does not only have the talent but also the willingness to learn, inspire, and go the extra mile.
If you think you’ve got the skills and the passionate mindset to grow and innovate, give us a ping and tell us why you’ll be perfect for the job.
1. When sending your application, provide short direct answers to these items:
- How do you usually spend your spare time?
- What are you passionate about?
- What makes you stand out?
2. Create an email to: email@example.com (Subject: “Technical SEO Analyst Position – MercurianSite”)
3. Attach your CV/resume in PDF format.
Up for a challenge? We’d love to hear from you!